Herewith is the School Fee non-payment procedure
- The school fees are paid over 12 months unless special arrangements are made with the financial committee.
- School fees are invoiced on the 25 day of the month.
- School fees are due no later than the 7th of the month from the date of invoice.
- If school fees are not received on or before the 7th of the month, a reminder email and sms will be sent out.
- If school fees are not received by the 15th of the month, a phone call will be made asking for settlement
- If school fees are not received by the 20th of the month, the learner will not be taught and will sit on a bench outside the office.
- If school fees are in arrears and no arrangements have been made the learner will be suspended until the school fees have been brought up to date.
- If School fees are two months in arrears, the school fee account will be handed to our debt collector for collection and all costs for the collection will be for the parent account.